- FAQ on our website: https://www.fxware.pl/faq/
- group on Telegram: https://t.me/fxwaresoft
- email: email@example.com
- Facebook messenger: https://m.me/fxwarepl
No, the licence is permanently assigned to a particular account number and once it has been issued, it can no longer be changed. If you need a licence for an additional account number then you can extend the licence to a named version. You can make the extension by purchasing an upgrade for your product in our shop. Go to shop.
If you have a licence in your name then in FTMO you will not be able to use it. FTMO labels all accounts with a standard name and there is no way to distinguish who the user is. For TRIAL accounts, you will find downloadable keys at Updates | Demo versions. For CHALLENGE / FUNDED accounts, you can buy a package of 5 licences per account number and add further numbers as you progress in FTMO.
The software will work on any real account opened in the name provided when purchasing the licence. There are no restrictions on the number of accounts or brokers. You do not need to worry if you have different variations of the name entered with different brokers. Upper/lower case, first name/surname order, middle name, Polish characters - none of these things are a problem - the licensing mechanism will handle all variants.
The software will only work on one specific account number provided at the time of purchase.
FX Harvest PRO settings are stored in 2 locations.
- Programme start-up settings
- open settings - F7 key
- go to the "Enter parameters" tab
- select "Save" in the bottom right corner
- file with the extension .set will be saved - by default in the MQL4 directory in the Data Folder
- Current settings
- open the settings panel - tick the box next to the letter "S"
- enter settings file name
- click "SAVE"
- will be saved a file with the specified name with a .txt extension in the MQL4\Files\FXH_Settings directory in the Data Folder
There could be two reasons for this behaviour. You are running programmes on a demo account and
- demo is not opened with name from licence - solution: open demo account with data (name from licence)
- the demo is already open with the correct data but the licence key has not been uploaded to the correct directory - solution here: I have a problem with the licence key. What should I do?
Such a message appears when trading on a demo account if the account was not opened in the name from the licence. Possible solutions:
- download a new version of the programme with an extended demo period from the site Updates | Demo versions
- open a demo account with the data (name and surname) from the licence
If you are running the programme in demo mode, make sure you are logged into a DEMO account. Programs without a licence key cannot be run on REAL accounts, a licence error will be shown.
If you have purchased a licence and the programme reports a problem with the licence key then follow these steps:
- check that the key included in the software package is placed in the Data Folder in the specified subdirectory and if not, upload it and try running the programme again:
- for MT4 - MQL4 Files
- for MT5 - MQL5 Files
- for Trading Simulator (Strategy Tester) - Tester Files
- if after performing the steps in pt. 1 the program still reports a problem with the key check that:
- in the case of an account number licence, check that you are running the programme while logged in to the broker on the account number you specified for the licence
- in the case of a surname licence, check that you run the programme while logged in to the broker on the account with the name you entered for the licence (applies to both real and demo accounts)
- in the case of Trading Simulator (Strategy Tester), make sure you are logged in with a REAL account, the licensed version of Simulator does not work with demo accounts
- if, after performing the steps in point. 2 still reports a problem with the key check the licence entries in the log and make sure you have the correct key and that it matches your account details
- if you have followed all of the above steps and are still having trouble with your key, please send us an e-mail or messenger by attaching a log file
The programmes are accompanied by detailed installation and operating instructions. Make sure you read the instructions and follow all the installation steps before reporting a problem. The most frequently asked questions relate to:
- licence key error
- no possibility to trade in FX Harvest PRO
- ClusterDelta subscription
If you have read our FAQs and instructions for the programme and are unable to find the answer / solution to the problem yourself then please report it to us. Please describe what the problem is - try to give us information so that we can help you quickly. Don't be surprised if a perfunctory report such as "it doesn't work for me" is answered with an equally perfunctory "it works for us" 😉 Include with your report:
- a screenshot of the described situation (you can use the Slice and Draft tool provided with Windows - it is activated by pressing 3 keys simultaneously - "Windows Logo" + Shift + S)
- log files
- files of the programme settings you have used
- if the error relates to a transaction, extract the account history from the period in which the problem occurred (after right-clicking on the History tab, select the date range and then right-click again and select "Save detailed report" (MT4) or "Report -> HTML" (MT5)
- any other useful information
Send the whole thing by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will endeavour to respond within 2 working days.
4. Cumulative volume
Applies to version 4.x - in version 5 the problem no longer exists.
If the Cumulative Volume indicator has been added to the chart but the data does not appear in the window check if the market on the instrument is currently open. If not (e.g. at the weekend or overnight) then wait until the market is open or download and run the MT4Ticker programme. The link to MT4Ticker can be found on our website Useful programmes.
For performance reasons, the default number of visible bars is limited to the last 1000 candles. If you want older data to be visible as well, increase the value of the parameter Maximum number of candles to greater than 1000. You will find this parameter in the indicator settings window - press CTRL+I and click 2x on the indicator name to enter the settings.
5. Useful information about Metatrader
The Data Folder is the folder where Metatrader stores all configuration, data and additional programs. The Data Folder is easy to find, just select File -> Open Data Folder from the Metatrader menu.
Metatrader saves information about how it runs itself and the programs it runs in it in so-called logs. If you have a problem with a program it is best to start looking for the cause by checking what entries have appeared in the log. You can view the logs:
- for MT4 - the Strategies and Journal tabs in the Terminal window - by default located at the very bottom of the MT4 window
- for MT5 - the Experts and Log tabs in the Terminal window - by default located at the very bottom of the MT5 window
- for Trading Simulator (Strategy Tester) - Log tab in the Tester window
More relevant to the operation of the programmes is the information stored in the Strategies / Experts logs. The logs are also saved in files on disk as mentioned in the in this entry.
Metatrader saves log files to disk in the Data Folder the following catalogues:
- for MT4
- log Strategies in the \NMQL4Logs directory.
- log Log in the Logs directory.
- log The strategy tester log in the folder `Tester Logs' (for Trading Simulator - Strategy Tester)
- for MT5
- log Experts in the directory \NMQL5.
- log Log in the Logs directory.
- for MT4
Each day a new log file is created - the file name indicates which day it is from e.g. 20200902.log. IMPORTANT - to copy a log file you must first close Metatrader which will save all the information to disk. It is advisable to open the Data Folder before closing to easily find the file.